Friday, January 4, 2013

Gillette® Venus® Embrace®

In my Influenster Cosmo VOXBOX i received the Venus Embrace 5 blade razor and the olay refil. I personally use the olay venus razor all the time and love it. so you could imagine my excitement when i found a brand new refill in my voxbox. But the excitement did not stop there! having received a brand new razor I immediately wanted to try it. And I must say it Worked Like A Charm. Legs were as smooth as ever. But I think the most exciting part was to find out that any venus refill will fit any venus razor. YES DID YOU HERE ME it will fit any razor. How cool is that!!


As a reminder these products were sent to me free to try by influenster and gillette the websites are down below. http://www.gillettevenus.com/en_US/index.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment